Grey nights

It's been raining since Monday, soft drizzle turning to hard nails-in-your-face rain.  The sky is dark and there is no sign of the sun.  It looks like nature is feeling rather sorry for itself.  But as most of you know, I LOVE rain.  I don't like it to go on for weeks at a time, but a little rain changes the landscape, creates a different kind of atmosphere and I suppose this is what I enjoy ...

A bedroom, soft and cosy, all decked out in grey....moody and yet calming at the same time...


Fun geometric wallpaper
here




A comfy sleigh bed





A great armoire
here


A soft pile rug underfoot
here



Comfy seating

here





A quirky lamp, just to mix it up a bit!
I've been coveting this particular lamp for months now...hoping a certain someone will catch a hint...
here


A cosy throw



here





Now I just need a cup of tea and my book...


Have a great weekend!
Sharon

Comments

Popular Posts