Summer holidays and coastal living

Hi lovely readers
Are you having a great week?  

With summer in full swing, I'm thinking of  beach holidays, lighter clothing and  coastal style interiors (although at the moment, I'm not getting that feeling down south!)

Dreaming of candy striped wind breakers for that great picnic on the beach, vintage striped deckchairs, old fashioned wicker picnic baskets, broad rimmed sunhats, striped tees, old fashion plimsolls, nude nail polish and coral lipstick!  



Get a similar windbreak here









the striped tee and
the sunhat



here



coral love


You all know I love a bit of colour, so this is my nod to coastal style living, a little pop of colour here and there to lighten the mood, after all, coastal living isn't just about the blues and whites, it's about embracing all the colours that represent summer; sunny skies, hot sand underfoot, soft whites as well as vibrant blues and corals

A change is as good as a holiday they say, so if you'd like to restyle your home, please contact me.

Have a great weekend!
Sharon
xxx

Comments

  1. Hi Sharon ,
    Stunning pictures!
    I really like your idea for the summer interior :)
    Best wishes,
    Kasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kasia! We're going to have lovely warm weather this weekend, so wishing you and yours a lovely weekend in the sun! Hugs

      Delete
  2. Hello Sharon, great pictures, beautiful colours.I am very into coral this summer..I think it suits my red hair hahaha
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erna, glad you like it! I'm crazy about red hair, and I think most people an wear coral, it's very flattering! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs

      Delete
  3. I love a nice beachy decor, I love the striped twin bed coverlets, very nice! We've been to the lake, it's like an inland ocean it is so huge and it has lovely sandy beaches. I walk along the shore and admire the sweet cottages there, I would love the chance to do a re-do on one of those.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, sounds idyllic, I know what you mean, I sometimes come across a little lean-to and wish if I could just get my hands on the interior....Have a great weekend! Hugs x

      Delete
  4. i love summer, I think I will steal some of these ideas. Thank you for sharing such lovely images.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, glad you like them, have a lovely weekend! Hugs x

      Delete
  5. Wonderful summer pics Sharon,especially the first one captured my eye...so relaxing scenery...
    Have a great week and thanks for your lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Olympia, glad you liked the post and you're most welcome! Sharon x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh you're too kind Sue, glad you enjoyed it! x

      Delete
  7. A fun romp through your blog. Made me feel like summer. It's still a bit foggy here at the beach. I LOVE the bedside book table. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tia, summer is in full swing at last, and despite the high temps, I refuse to complain it's too hot because all too soon Autumn will appear! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts