Drinks anyone?

I thought summer was over, but we’re having amazing weather for September, slightly cooler in the mornings, but our days are lovely and warm.

I don’t want to jinx it but we’ve had humid days and lots of sunshine with a slight breeze which is ideal for spending time on the beach.  Great weather means I still get to cycle along the beach front in t-shirt and shorts and so before the temperatures start dropping I want to show you pics of the bar cart that I found for the dining room project. 

Bar carts/drinks trolleys have been gaining popularity in recent years and there are some beautiful ones to be found on line.  Remember this post I did a few years back tea or drinks trolley Some are hugely expensive and others less so….this little number was £10 and I found it on eBay! It’s not quite up there with the uber glam models but it will do and does the job nicely until a more expensive one can be purchased.

I love how you can put everything to do with mixing drinks, slicing lemons and popping in a straw, all onto one small trolley. They provide just enough space for keeping all the paraphernalia together with the added bonus of being able to take it outside for a BBQ.  Plus they add a super glamorous look to any space.

I bought the vintage striped gold tumblers from Etsy and the wine glasses  with the gold coral motif from Zara Home.  

I dressed it up to fit in with the rest of the room, a slightly tropical sparkly feel…love it! Drinks anyone?

















I've been promising you pics of the little dining room project for weeks now, so that's up next, promise!

Take care
Sharon
xxx



Comments

  1. I used to have one just like that (I mean my parents did) when I was a kid. Everybody had one in the 60's. Love you montage, great cups from Etsy. I do need to figure that out. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely Tia, thanks for stopping by, loved your last post, just didn't post a comment! You're so fortunate you enjoy such great weather, we have to make the most of it while we can! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage drinks trolley stiling Sharon! The gold rimmed glasses, the colourful paper umbrella's and the pineapples. Just perfect!!!

    Have a lovely evening!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madelief, it;s fun and not too serious! So glad you like it! Sharon x

      Delete
  4. This made me smile, it reminded me of my parents! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has that kind of effect on people, it's a fun space Sarah! Glad you like it! Sharon x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts